Spa Chlorine Granules are rapid dissolving and are specifically formulated to disinfect Spa and Hot Tub water, they have a minimal effect on the pH value of the water. Spa Stabilized Chlorine Granules are ideal for daily disinfection of the water.
1. Maintain the pH balance between 7.4 - 7.6.
2. Test the the water with a CHLORINE test kit, the ideal reading for free chlorine is 2 - 3ppm.
3. On START UP and COMMISSIONING of new water, use this product to Shock Dose the water to a minimum of 20 PPM with circulation / blowers on and all covers off.
4. To increase to the Free Chlorine reading by 1ppm add 2g of Spa Stabilized Chlorine Granules per 1000lts of water.
5. Spa Chlorine Granules can be added directly to the water with circulation running and water temperature above 20°C.
6. Re-test for Free Chlorine on a daily basis and after bathing.
7. It is recommended to add Spa Non-Chlorine Shock on a weekly basis to help with the oxidization process (reduction in contaminants).
8. If you experience difficulties please contact us.
Spa pH Plus is used to increase the pH balance of the Spa / Hot Tub Water. The correct pH balance is critical to ensure bather comfort and to minimise damage to the fabric of the Spa / Hot Tub. The correct pH balance for Spa / Hot Tub water is 7.4 - 7.6.
1. Use a test kit to determine the pH reading, ideal reading is 7.4 - 7.6, if the reading is below 7.4 use Spa pH Plus to increase the reading.
2. To increase the pH dose at the rate of 10g per 1000lts of water.
3. If the Spa or Hot Tub water is up to temperature (above 30°C) add the Spa pH Plus directly to the water with the circulation on. If the water is cold then pre-dissolve Spa pH Plus in a clean container filled with clean warm water and then distribute around the surface of the water.
4. Re-test the water after 30 minutes, if the pH still needs to be increased follow step 2 and 3 again.
5. Only add Spa pH Plus in stages and always re-test after additions.
6. If you experience any difficulties please contact us.
The ideal Spa pH levels are between 7.2 - 7.6, promoting bather comfort, optimum chmical efficiency and protection of spa plant equipment. Test the pH of your spa water and if it is adobe 7.6, use AquaSPArkle Spa pH Minus to lower it.
1. Pre-dissolve the product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 10g of product per 0.2 gallons (1lt) of clean warm water. Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved. Carefully add the resulting solution to the spa whist the pump(s) are turned "on", preferably near the water inlets to aid distribution.
2. After a minimum of 30 minutes, recheck the pH level and if necessary repeat the treatment until the ideal pH is established.
Please note a number of treatments may be required.
Low total alkalinity (TA) may cause spa water to be corrosive and the pH level difficult to maintain. Total alkalinity should be maintained at between 80 - 150mg/l (ppm). Test the total alkalinity level of the spa water and if it is below 80mg/l (ppm) use AquaSPArkle Spa TA Plus to increase the level.
1. Pre-dissolve the product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 10g of product per 0.2 gallons (1lt) of clean water. Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved. Add the resulting solution to the spa whist the pump(s) are turned "on", preferably near to the water inlets to aid distribution.
2. The total amount of Spa TV Plus can be applied in one application.